Sunday, March 29, 2009

Polkadot's Teddy Party, catering, movies and Lunch

Well, I have registered more than a week ago, but haven't blogged, although I thought about it a lot??!!! Well, let's just go for it!!

I had a wonderful week. Catered for a Party of a Girl that turned five on Monday afternoon. She wanted a Teddy bear party. I have enjoyed this thoroughly. Made a teddy cake, some cupcakes and also teddy biscuits. The little girl was thrilled but I think the mothers enjoyed it more :)

I also had to make some platters for a funeral. Some sweet platters with Greek nutballs, Koeksisters, Chocolate Brownie Triangles and Appletartlets. Came out very nice and tasty.

Well, it is Sunday and we are going to have a braai, like most other South Africans on a beautiful sunny day in Cape Town.

1 comment:

  1. jan cats is one of the international cuisines I can think of for buffet again and again on my next visit to cape town.. its a great place to try tastes and equally good as makaron restaurant.

    above all, a nice cake art.

    ReplyDelete